WHO WE ARE
Ma3mal is a collaborative pool of thinkers and workers from different backgrounds and disciplines who innovate projects that are considered a priority for our region. It is designed to produce and enhance the production of films, documentaries, video art, installations, and other visual and artistic projects that have an Avant-Garde nature and have the ability to make an impact and create change in civil societies, in our region, and across the globe.
- We defend freedom of expression and freedom of creation.
- We encourage collective work, exchange of expertise and passing on knowledge.
- We promote the exchange of roles to complement each other’s projects with passion and transparency.
- We assert that Arts and Culture should be at the very heart of local sustainable development and the emancipation of populations.
- We believe that biodiversity, cultural diversity, and democratic pluralism are key to humanity’s shared global agenda.
In a global context where many conflicts are provoked by cultural divides, Ma3mal 612 considers that enhancing intercultural dialogue is key to the resolution of these conflicts, and to the successful implementation of universal human rights. We support reasoned and meaningful initiatives led by dedicated civil society actors and consider the dialogue between artists and cultural operators as a collective process of learning, a shared investment for our common future that contributes to stability and justice.